Social CareSocial Care is for those that need a little help getting out and about. Gracious Health Solutions can also provide social carers. Social care is all about getting you or a loved one out of the house and back home safely. All of our social carers are fully trained as well as having backgrounds fully checked and vetted.
If you’re unsure as to where a social carer may assist you in going, the following is a list of examples our current social carers assist with our clients:
- Meeting friends and family
- Visiting places of historical interest
- Help with shopping and visiting shopping centers
- Attending local coffee mornings
- Visiting local social clubs
- Attending places of worship
- Trips to the cinema or theatre
- Visiting local parks and nature reserves
If you’ve got questions or are unsure where you stand regarding social care, do get in touch with our office on 0115 935 2068. All of our office staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively, send us a message via our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.